Premium Plus Evacuslider (Bariatric) Rescue-sheet
With an increased working load of 182kg (28.6 st), the Premium Plus Evacuslider has been designed to assist with the horizontal evacuation of larger persons, including bariatric patients, from care homes, hospitals or other public buildings.
Made from a tough, wipe clean material, patient comfort and support comes from the thick foam mattress, while the integrated foot pocket and 3 extra-wide safety harnesses help to secure and cocoon the client. In addition, the moulded head cushion offers further protection.
Evacusliders are quick and easy to deploy and offer a cost effective solution for emergency evacuations where narrow corridors, staircases or external fire escapes can present difficulties for other types of equipment.
- 5% Online Discount
- FREE mainland UK delivery
- Premium Plus Model Evacuslider (2000 x 750 x 50mm)
- 182Kg weight load for use with Bariatric patients
- Head support pad, 3 x cross body belts
- Integrated foot pocket and side handles
- Protective bag & wall hooks
- 2 x Free Online Operator Instructional licenses
Premium Adjustable Evacuslider key features:
- Fully adjustable to securely fit people of varying size
- Lightweight, sturdy construction
- Extremely portable and easy to use
- Virtually maintenance free
- Long lasting and durable
- 5cm padded mattress
- Quick release belts
- Adjustable head and neck support
- An adjustable quick release strap
- Adjustable foot pocket
- Two built in secondary carry handles on each side
- Super smooth underside aids movement across the floor
- Hard wearing, washable, heavy-duty base
- Certified on-site & online training packages available
Please note VAT will be added at checkout.
Online (Ex. VAT): £284.05