We're here with further information or to help with an enquiry.
We offer fully certified training courses for all of our products. We can also train on other brands of evacuation equipment. Click for details.
Please note VAT will be added at checkout.
Premium Plus Evacuslider (Bariatric) Rescue-sheet
With an increased working load of 182kg (28.6 st), the Premium Plus Evacuslider has been designed to assist with the horizontal evacuation of larger persons, including bariatric patients, from care homes, hospitals or other public buildings.
Made from a tough, wipe clean material, patient comfort and support comes from the thick foam mattress, while the integrated foot pocket and 3 extra-wide safety harnesses help to secure and cocoon the client. In addition, the moulded head cushion offers further protection.
Evacusliders are quick and easy to deploy and offer a cost effective solution for emergency evacuations where narrow corridors, staircases or external fire escapes can present difficulties for other types of equipment.
- 5% Online Discount (applied to price above)
- FREE mainland UK delivery
- Premium Plus Model Evacuslider (2000 x 750 x 50mm)
- 182Kg weight load for use with Bariatric patients
- Head support pad, 3 x cross body belts
- Integrated foot pocket and side handles
- Protective bag & wall hooks
- 2 x Free Online Operator Instructional licenses
Premium Plus Evacuslider key features:
- Increased weight capacity of 182Kg
- Wipe clean material
- 50mm foam mattress
- Tough, vinyl base material slides over various surfaces
- 3 Cross body straps
- Four integrated side handles
- Head and foot end straps with variable length handles
- Adjustable head support cushion
- Fixed foot pocket
- Lightweight, sturdy construction
- Extremely portable and easy to use
- Virtually maintenance free
- Long lasting and durable
- Quick release belts
- Two built in secondary carry handles on each side
- Super smooth underside aids movement across the floor
- Hard wearing, heavy-duty base
- Certified on-site training packages available
We accept most major credit and debit cards. We now offer payments via PayPal in order to keep our customers safe and secure by knowing that their personal details and payment card details are secure and protected from online fraud.